Armatura Website Privacy and GDPR Compliance Statement
This Privacy Statement ("Statement") explains how Armatura ("Company", "we", "us", or "our") collects, uses, and discloses your personal information when you visit or use our website ("Website"). By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms of this Statement.
**Information We Collect**
We may collect the following types of personal information when you visit or use the Website:
**Information you provide**:
1. **Information you provide**: This includes any information you voluntarily submit to us through the Website, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any messages or inquiries you submit through our contact forms.
2. **Automatically collected information**
**How We Use Your Information**
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To respond to your inquiries, provide customer support, and communicate with you about our products and services.
2. To improve the Website's performance, user experience, and the quality of our products and services.
3. To analyze usage patterns and trends, and to better understand how visitors interact with the Website.
4. To personalize your experience on the Website and show you content and advertisements that are relevant to your interests.
5. To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, or others.
**Information Sharing and Disclosure**
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
1. With service providers that help us operate the Website or provide services on our behalf, such as hosting providers, analytics providers, and advertising partners.
2. With our affiliates or subsidiaries for marketing, administrative, or other purposes consistent with this Statement.
3. If required by law, regulation, or legal process, or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency.
4. If we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, or others.
5. In connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
**Your Rights and Choices**
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information, such as the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the processing of your information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email address] or [other contact information]. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame and in accordance with applicable laws.
The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
The Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
**Changes to This Privacy Statement**
We may update this Statement from time to time in response to changes in legal, regulatory, or operational requirements. We will notify you of any significant changes by posting a notice on our Website or by other appropriate means.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or this Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Armatura is fully committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a European Union (EU) regulation that aims to protect the privacy and personal data of individuals within the EU. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that our data processing activities adhere to the principles and requirements set forth in the GDPR.
2. **Data minimization**: We only collect and process personal data that is necessary for the specified purposes and do not store it for longer than required by law or for the purposes of processing.
3. **Data subject rights**: We respect and uphold the rights of data subjects, including the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the processing of their personal information. If you are an EU resident and wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email address] or [other contact information].
4. **Data protection by design and by default**: We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that data protection principles are integrated into the design and operation of our Website and data processing activities.
5. **Security**: We take reasonable precautions to protect personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, in compliance with GDPR requirements.
6. **Data breach notification**: In the event of a personal data breach, we will notify the relevant supervisory authority and affected data subjects as required by the GDPR.
7. **International data transfers**: When transferring personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place, in accordance with GDPR requirements.
8. **Data processors**: We carefully select our data processors and ensure that they are contractually bound to comply with GDPR requirements.
By adhering to these principles and requirements, Armatura is committed to ensuring the protection and responsible handling of your personal data in compliance with the GDPR.
If you have any questions or concerns about our GDPR compliance, please contact us at email@example.com